Is pregnancy possible? Had 2 regular periods, negative preg.Test but having a stomach ache in lower belly and ovulation spotting for 1st time...

Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Regular periods mean you're not pregnant but it doesn't mean that there aren't other gynecological reasons for your pain and spotting.
You should consider seeing your primary doctor or a gyn to be examined for what could be going on. Can be an infection, can be a cyst, etc. If you're worried about an unplanned pregnancy start a birth control method! make sure you aren't constipated.

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Back to school?

You are not pregnant.
I am sure you do not need a doctor to tell you that. You are having periods. You have tests that are accurate. It is winter with the flu season. Stomach aches are not in any way a sign if early pregnancy.

In brief: Back to school?

You are not pregnant.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine