What causes left side chest pain, dizziness, fatigue and nausea?

There are many. There are many that can do that, muscles, rib, nerves even from the neck, lungs, but we always have to worry first about what can be most devastating and that's the heart. Have a good work up and have your doctor explain it to you well.
More info needed. Is the chest brought on by exertion or meals? Is it sharp or dull? How long does it last? Is it worse with deep breaths? Does it radiate? Is there associated belching? Your physician should evaluate you and order appropriate tests.