Me and my brother can't keep any food or liquid down. I'm getting hungry and puking bile so what should I do?

Dr. Moji Ariyo

In brief: Risk forDehydration

You and your brother may be very sick and will be at risk for becoming dehydrated due tothe vomiting.
Furthermore, the Ibuprofen that you listed as taking can make your stomach feel worse. I strongly recommend that you inform your parents and seek immediate medical attention at an urgent care center or emergency room.

In brief: Risk forDehydration

Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: Clear liqs ; meds

Given your age, you will want to have your parents check this out.
Treatment for nausea that is not due to intestinal blockage (likely since you and your brother have the same problem), is to keep hydrated (drink clear liquids for now) and may need drugs that you can get at the pharmacy, pepto-bismol is easily available, if this does not work, try over-the-counter compazine (prochlorperazine). See your pharmacist.

In brief: Clear liqs ; meds

Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung
Dr. Vicken Poochikian