I took 2 yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) pills last feb.3, 2014. I used it as emergency contraceptive, it was my first time to take that pills and now im having spotting. Help!

Don’t guess. Take a test.  they are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.  if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.