Is it normal to have lower back pain at 5 weeks pregnant?

Mild cramping might. Occur but also it might take a while to have classic pregnancy symptoms. Your clinical findings states that you don't know if you are pregnant. If you have missed your period - would go ahead and take a pregnancy test. Take care.
Yes. Unfortunately it is normal because of hormonal changes in your body. You're also likely to have more back pain before you deliver. The ultimate answer to your back pain is deliver a child. Until you actually deliver the child you should consider regular exercise for strengthening the abdomen in stretching out the low back muscles.If you just lay around, you're more likely to have a lot more pain.