Does himalaya cystone help to remove kidney stones? I have lower pole 7.5mm kidney stone. Could it be possible to pass?

In brief: No

The only short term study of effects of the herb cystone on kidney stones showed that it had no effect.
A 7.5 mm lower pole stone has an almost zero% chance of passing. The best option for this stone is percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Good luck.

In brief: No

Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. Michael Michaels
Pathology

In brief: Don't count on it

Forgive my frankness.
This is a mix of several dried flowers with unsubstantiated claims that make no sense biologically. There's no supporting work, and it has all the marks of a cynical scam. By contrast, your kidney stone is serious business and you need to be under the care of a competent urologist. If herbal medicine interests you, find an ethical holistic physician.

In brief: Don't count on it

Forgive my frankness.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine