I have two canker sores in my mouth very painful and i feel a swollen lymphs node what can this be ?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Canker sores

There are many causes for canker sores, e.
g. Allergy, virus infection, chemical irritants in toothpaste or mouthsores from irritations, etc. They are usually self limiting. Perhaps keep a journal of what you eat or your activities to try to see if anything you notice brings on the canker sores.

In brief: Canker sores

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Sores

Lots of things cause "sores" in the mouth, and often resultant lymph node involvement is cause is viral/bacterial/fungal.
If you truly have canker sores they will be gone in 2 weeks. If lesions more than 2 weeks old, seek immediate evaluation by General Dentist/specialist Oral Surgeon/Oral Medicine or Oral Pathology specialist, or ENT.

In brief: Sores