Is it true the most accurate test for h pylori is having a stool sample and not blood test?

Testing for H.pylori. H.Pylori status is checked with the intention of treating the infection to eradication, when found. If persistent or recurrent, please ask your doctor to prescribe a drug combination different than your initial regimen--your h.Pylori may be resistant to the first antibiotics used. Serology alerts us to past infection; stool testing, breath testing, stomach biopsy identify active bacteria.