Can a complete blood count tell you if you have mono?

No, but. A blood count can tell if you have an abnormal counts of the cells of the blood (white cells, red cells and platelets). One or all can be lower with mono. However, even if you have an abnormal blood count and the right symptoms, you should have the monospot test done to confirm.
No. A complete blood count only measures the number and type of white blood cells and red blood cells. There are very specific blood tests for mononucleosis.
Kinda. CBC shows number and type of white blood cells. Mono has "atypical" lymphocytes (type of wbc). Can be confirmatory in appropriate setting, i.e. Fatigue, sore throat, enlarged lymph nodes, (especially behind the neck), achy, feverish, with or without weight loss, poor appetite, jaundice; can (should) be confirmed with more specific tests for epstein barr virus and/or cytomegalovirus (causes).