I got 2 teeth removed (they are not wisdom teeth) its been 3 days now and i was wondering if i could get a dry socket ? I am very paranoid about this

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

In brief: Possible

But the odds are in your favor. Only 2-5 % of all extractions develop dry sockets (and my personal experience has been much less) if you see a large hole or have increasing pain or a bad odor coming from address i would return or talk to the dr. Who treated you for an evaluation asap.
Good luck.

In brief: Possible

Good luck.
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Matthew Hyde

In brief: Psychiatric Consult?

You need the facts about your concerns, a checkup by your dentist and maybe a 2nd opinion.
If you still have persistent bothersome thoughts that there is something wrong with your teeth, you should consider that your mind is " playing tricks " on you. This is a mental problem but it is treatable. You should have a consultation with a psychiatrist. Psychotherapy and possibly medication is needed.

In brief: Psychiatric Consult?

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield