Is it bad to not aspirate when subq injecting? I'm using a genotropin (human growth hormone) goquick pen and there's no way to aspirate, what's the worst that can happen?

Not necessary. In general, the purpose of aspirating is to detect if the needle tip is in a blood vessel. If it is, the needle can be moved slightly to avoid an injection into the bloodstream. If you are using an injection technique of pinching the skin and underlying tissue (shown on Genotropin (human growth hormone) web site), the blood vessels will be compressed while injecting. That should prevent injection into the bloodstream.