What does chest pains & breast pains mean? My chest & breasts have been sore all day. But been happening for days now. And mostly on my left side

Chest pain. Chest pain can be from heart disease , inflamation of the lining of the lungs (pleurisy) caused by infection (pneumonia, etc). Pain may also originate from the joints between the breast-bone and ribs. Indigestion, gall-bladder disease, stomach ulcers and acid reflux into the food pipe may cause chest pain also. Breast pain may be related to hormone changes or fibrocystic breast disease.