Mother had lobular breast cancer at 52-- post menopause. Negative for brca genes, atm, p53, cdh1, etc. Is there a strong likelihood i'll get it a well?

Possible. Various causes result in breast cancer in a family. If BRACA is neg then there is no genetic relationship to getting the Ca. Exposure to the MMTV virus probably results in 80% chance of having a tumor. Also recognized that endogenous sequences of virus can be passed and when proper reorganization of the sequences takes place, the viral genome can induce cancer.
It may be possible. Some genetic changes leaves a patient more susceptible to breast cancer. However, i believe it's more important what your genetic profile is than your mother. There is clearly a familial link in breast cancer. You should check with a breast surgeon in your area, or a general surgeon with a special interest in breast disease, to find out more.