How grade 2 tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus of knee can be curede cured?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

There 2 methods to fix torn meniscus.
1-repair the torn meniscus by suturing if that possible . 2- remove the torn part out.

In brief: Let me explain

There 2 methods to fix torn meniscus.
Dr. Ronald Buckman
minor or minimal tears can heal. there is some evidence that prolotherapy may stimulate healing.
Dr. Brian Badman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Need more info

Grading of meniscal tears is occasionally an MRI term used by radiologists.
For an orthopedic surgeon the important thing to know is whether the tear is complete or not. Grade 2 signal can imply just internal changes to the meniscus without an actual tear. Unfortunately, most tears occur in zones of poor blood supply and can't heal by that very fact.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. David Abrutyn
Orthopedic Surgery

This is typically an intrasubstance change within the meniscus and there is not a true tear. These can typically be treated nonoperatively.

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine