I had a negative urine and blood pregnancy test last week, but this week my period is two days late, could i still be pregnant?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: You tested too soon

You tested before missing a period.
That means the tests were not valid. Now that you have missed your period is time to get an accurate and valid answer. Test again.

In brief: You tested too soon

You tested before missing a period.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: It's possible!

Take another test! you could have conceived too recently for the tests to show up.
Pregnancy test are accurate about two weeks after conception. If it has been at least that long since your last unprotected sex, and you still don't get your period or a positive test, then check with your doctor for other reasons for a late period.

In brief: It's possible!

Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Adam Levy