I believe I have a cold, runny/stuffy nose and headache and sore throat but my jaw is aching and my teeth in the back near my jaw. Is this normal?!?!

Sinus infection. can lead to tooth pain which migrates from one tooth to another which crosses anatomical boundaries such as from the right side to the left side and the ear. See your PCP for evaluation and treatment.
Cold. Your cold is effecting your sinuses which can put pressure on the upper molar teeth and make them sore. What you are experiencing is common and will resolve itself as your cold gets better.
Sinus. A sinus infection/inflammation can cause the upper teeth to ache. But not the lower teeth. If your dental pain is lower, or is upper and persists after your cold dissipates, see your dentist.
Sinus and tooth pain. Sinus pressure can cause pain that is felt in the upper rear teeth. As the cold and stuffy nose clear, the tooth pain should go away. If it doesn't go away, it would be reasonable to see a dentist. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acute-sinusitis/expert-answers/toothache/faq-20058299.