Why did I have blood clots and bleeding after sex with my husband? I'm scared of stds.

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Husband + STD's

That is usually not a good combination if you are concerned about both.
As to the bleeding, a GYN MD exam is warranted and can also test you for possible STD's. More thought should be given as well to your "social" circumstances and whether a good counselor can be of benefit.

In brief: Husband + STD's

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Post coital bleeding

If you are concerned about your partner having sex with others, please get STD tested.
Otherwise this sounds like breakthrough bleeding or post coital bleeding. It could be because of your proximity to menopause or it could be from a friable cervix. Your GYN should help clarify what the issue is.

In brief: Post coital bleeding

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Jane Van Dis