How do I know if I have stress incontinence?

Leak with event. Stress incontinence usually has an immediate identifiable cause such as coughing, laughing, sneezing, running, hopping, or jumping. Leaking events are related to specific activities. Stress incontinence is usually not related to strong urges to empty your bladder. To be certain, see a specialist.
Leaking w/activity. Stress incontinence is a leaking of urine with cough, laugh sneeze, exercise, or standing Resources: www.voicesforpfd.org.
Stress incontinence. Stress incontinence is defined as the accidental leakage of urine with increases in intra-abdominal pressure. It occurs with such things as coughing sneezing laughing jumping lifting and exercise.