Please help! I'm having painful under skin lump underneath the eyebrow?

Not normal . Have a checked out by an eye doctor. You may be referred to an oculoplastic surgeon, to determine what the bump is, and whether it needs to be imaged by MRI or orbital CT. Also they will have to test your muscles, to make sure that your eye muscles are working well together. .