If I have a the butterfly rash on face, is there is possibility that it is lupus?

In brief: Could be anything
One of the signs of lupus is a butterfly rash, rosacea may give you a similar rash.
Even certain forms of eczema. Get checked and get a diagnosis.

In brief: Could be anything
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Yes, but maybe not!
Facial rashes (malar in lupus, heliotrope rash in dermatomyositis), are common in autoimmune diseases, and these conditions can be documented by getting a reflex-ana.
However, I have seen people with benign acne rosacea called lupus. It certainly is much more common and treated with doxycycline.

In brief: Yes, but maybe not!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Shontae Buffington