After breast implant removal do you have dents in the breast tissue and do they flatten out?

Depends. Not sure what u mean by "dents". With implant removal, contour irregularities can occur. Alot depends on how much breast tissue you have, the more tissue the less removing the implants will affect. Alot of these irregularities will improve in time, but the cosmetic appearance may never be to your satisfaction.
It depends. If you had pre-existing irregularity in your breast tissue before the implants then you most likely will after they are removed. In my experience, my patients are very happy with the results of their breast implant removal.
Maybe. After removal of breast implants there will always be a difference from your "pre-implant" breasts. How much of a change will be determined by how big your implants were, your age, how much breast tissue you've lost as a result of the implants and the quality of your skin.
Usually temporary. These irregularities tend to be temporary and will resolve with tissue contraction & scar maturation.
Hard to say. It depends on the particulars of the situation. Most women who remove their implants will look as they would have if they never put them in except for the scars. With that said people often forget what they looked like and don't take into account the aging changes that would have taken place. If the implants are ruptured silicone, a small amount of adjacent tissue may also need to be removed.