What are my chances of bradycardia returning after I resume training for triathlon?

Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Pediatrics - Cardiology
In brief: Good
From your question it appears that you feel that bradycardia is a bad thing.
Well conditioned athletes enjoy slower heart rates and this is generally considered to be a good thing.

In brief: Good
Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Dr. Robert Vogt Lowell
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Depends
What caused your bradycardia to begin with? If it was simply sinus bradycardia due to being a well conditioned athlete, you have nothing to fear from returning to training.
Slow heart rates are common in well conditioned athletes and aren't considered an abnormality.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine