Is bone grafting necessary after wisdom teeth extracted?

Bone Grafting. Bone grafting after an extraction is a non-invasive and cost-effective way to make sure your jaw bone is preserved. For most cases, it is very helpful. Grafting is usually not needed to replace wisdom teeth, baby teeth, or when teeth were taken out for braces.
Sometimes. The need to graft a wisdom tooth site depends upon the position of the tooth and the age of the patient. Older patients are more likely to need grafts. If the wisdom tooth impinges upon the tooth in front of it, then the remaining tooth may need to be grafted. Generally in younger patients, or when wisdom teeth ate developing, the surgical sites heal uneventfully, without the need for bone grafts.
NO. Bone grafting is unecessary after wisdom teeth is extracted since there should not be any tooth replacement in the area. Once exception probably is the case of dentigerous cyst removal at the same time of wisdom teeth extraction.