Please name the treatment for scoliosis?

It depends on the -- Its c.Ause and how severe is it. A spine surgeon would help you with this. Generally for a severe or a progressive curve corrective surgery with rods is done, tp straighten the curve towards normal (used to be the harrington's rods). The answer you would like will be provided tou you by the s surgeon after he has examined and investigated you. Good luck.