On the first day of my period, I experienced dizziness, a migraine, stomach and back pain, and nausea. How long will this last?

Changing hormones. This may be symptoms of your changing hormones as your body gets ready for the normal cycle. Many women have similar symptoms. For some, these symptoms become less severe as they get older. For others they do not change and may experience until menopause(age 50-60). Talk to your gyn or pcp as a birth control pill may help control the hormone cycles causing these symptoms.