My mother thinks I have a behavioral problem and I am having trouble getting diagnosed?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: You do not state

Your age but: can you put yourself in other people's shoes, or only think about your wants and needs?, 2.
Do yuo treat others as you would like to be treated?, 3. Have trouble at work/school/ome getting along?; 4. Ever arrested/in jail? 5. Violent, or thinking of being violent, to yourself or others? 6. Are you a bully or have you been bullied? Look up city, county social services and ask, .

In brief: You do not state

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Too broad

This question is too broad to answer --need more info in terms of the behaviors, age, etc.
Generally, do you have problems at your work/school /family because of your behaviors? If you answer yes, you might want to look into counseling to help you with the issues you experience.

In brief: Too broad

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Eric Weisman