What type of doctor should I go see for possilbe problem with my autonomic nervous system?

PCP. In my opinion, you should always go to your primary care physician first before you decide that the problem was caused by your. .... Your pcp can them decide the necessary referrals to make as he or she may be more qualified to make the diagnosis ie pinpoint the reason for the problem.
Knowledgable. Your autonomic nervous system (ANS) controls virtually all the organs and systems in your body. If your sympathetic nervous system (sns) hyper - you could have cold hands, palpitations, sweating, htn, dry mouth, constipation, dry eyes, dry mouth. If your parasympathetic (pns) is hyper, you could have urgent urination, diarrhea, gas, bloating, watery eyes, allergies, asthma, low blood pressure..