What type of doctor should I go see for possilbe problem with my autonomic nervous system?

Dr. Glenn Archibald

In brief: PCP

In my opinion, you should always go to your primary care physician first before you decide that the problem was caused by your .
.... Your pcp can them decide the necessary referrals to make as he or she may be more qualified to make the diagnosis ie pinpoint the reason for the problem.

In brief: PCP

Dr. Glenn Archibald
Dr. Glenn Archibald
Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Knowledgable

Your autonomic nervous system (ANS) controls virtually all the organs and systems in your body.
If your sympathetic nervous system(sns) hyper - you could have cold hands, palpitations, sweating, htn, dry mouth, constipation, dry eyes, dry mouth. If your parasympathetic (pns) is hyper, you could have urgent urination, diarrhea, gas, bloating, watery eyes, allergies, asthma, low blood pressure..

In brief: Knowledgable

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Eric Weisman