If you have aortic valve stenosis can you ride roller coasters?

Depends. It depends on how severe the aortic stenosis is. If mild, there should be no problem. If severe, the stress could cause strain on the heart and lead to serious problems. Usually, if it is that severe, the condition is treated. One should directly consult one's cardiologist to answer this question.
Not a good idea. Aortic stenosis can have syncope (fainting), dyspnea (difficulty breathing), and angina. It is instructed to avoid strenuous activity in severe aortic stenosis, even if there are no symptoms. So roller coasters are not a good option with this condition, especially if it is severe.