I just had an anterior cervical fusion and decompression/ what can I expect now?

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Common procedure

An anterior cervical discectomy and fusion with instrumentation is a common procedure to address cervical disc herniations, degenerative spondylosis and occasional to treat instability from trauma.
A fusion will eliminate the motion at the involved joint segments. Most patients do well. For very good information and videos, check out spine-health.Com.

In brief: Common procedure

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
I hope better than before your procedure . Wish you the best .
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Relief!!

If the surgery was indicated and i feel certain it was , you should feel better or at least expect no further deterioration!

In brief: Relief!!

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi