Why is my foot still swollen but ankle swelling is almost gone?

More Information. Without more information it is difficult to determine if there might be something more going on. It is important to know whether you had a injury and what type, what treatment you have had, and what diagnostic studies have been performed in order to gather a more clear picture.
Need more details. To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the better the answer.