If my boyfriend does not ejaculate into me during intercourse, can I still get genital warts?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

Yes.Not ejaculating inside of you doesn t do much for you.
You can still get pregnant, because sperms sometimes can leak out during sexual intercourse. Also all std are transmitted not from sperm but from the cells of your partner penis rubbing against the cells inside your vagina. Only way to protect yourself properly from std is using condoms.

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

The ejaculate is not the only materail that can spred the virus.
Your partner may have unseen lesions on his penis or in the urine tunnel that can hide the virus. The mechanical movements and fluids of sex can pass this on to you even if he does not ejaculate.