How do I tell my online bf I have acrophobia?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See below
Is there any reason to tell your online bf you have acrophobia? The question to ask yourself: how telling or not telling will/might affect your relationship at this point? Is it important for him to know or it's more important for you to tell? The choice is definitely yours.
..

In brief: See below
..
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
In brief: Agree with Dr. Fox
It is completely up to you whether this is something you wish to disclose.
It is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Should you decide to share - he might understand fear of heights as a term better than acrophobia. Don't fret. Be happy.

In brief: Agree with Dr. Fox