I've got pneumonia and my doctor prescribed ceftin (cefuroxime).How fast does this medicine will work?

Depends. A lot depends or organism bacteria or mycoplasma or viral. If organism susceptible to antibiotic should start to feel better in 3 days. Some times complications of pneumonia such as empyema and extent of consolidation in lung enter into time of healing. Sometimes there can be progression because of lack of sensitivity of organism to antibiotic. Radiographs often define extent of the problem.