How can someone get on disability for spinal treatment of carpal tunnel> real person.?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: NOT SURE

Disabliity not sure but did you know that a study done in the 1970s found that about 20% of those with cts had some finding of cervical neck arthritis on their xrays a lot of times these issues come at the same time in life.
Neck issues can exacerbate or duplicate the symptoms of cts, this is why a good history, exam and if needed nerve studies can help sort things out.

In brief: NOT SURE

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Not likely

I would not think that it would be likely to obtain disability for CTS.
I have never seen that.

In brief: Not likely

I have never seen that.
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Wrong question!

Carpal tunnel syndrome has nothing to do with the spinal cord it is a very common often benign condition only needing medicines and perhaps wrist splint.
It is due to the compression of the median nerve in the wrist causing tingling and numbness in the fingertips.

In brief: Wrong question!

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Eric Weisman