I have back, knee, and hip pain at 16, what to do?

Specialist. Please check with specialists such as rheumatologist or orthopedist to check for the root of the discomfort so it can be well treated. Once you get a proper diagnosis there are lots of conventional and natural options, e.g., inflamathera supplements.