Is it normal to not want a relationship with my sister?

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Can be, depends...
There are many possibilities.
Some siblings just have very different personalities or a big age difference or spent a lot of time apart as kids, and never grow to be very close. Or if you feel your sister has hurt you in some way or is a harmful person, you may be protecting yourself & your own family now. If these feelings trouble you, it can help to talk with a therapist or a religious leader.

In brief: Can be, depends...
There are many possibilities.
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
This is very good advice. Especially, I've known people who had had to end a relationship with a once-beloved family member because the family member has developed a drug problem and is not interested in changing. Whatever is happening, be kind but savvy. You have my sympathy.
Dr. Aaron Milstone