I have seen have told me garlic pills help lower high blood pressure, along with working put and good diet is this true?

Dr. Camille Pearte
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Diet ; Exercise

Reduced salt intake in the diet has been shown to be able to lower blood pressure by a few points.
Daily exercise is important for almost every aspect of health including blood pressure. Unfortunately the effect of garlic pills is not scientifically proven. If blood pressure is abnormally elevated despite diet and exercise then it must be addressed with a doctor as medication may be needed.

In brief: Diet ; Exercise

Dr. Camille Pearte
Dr. Camille Pearte
Dr. Steven Seres