Can you tell me any experiences on wisdom teeth extractions ?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Billions

There have been literally billions of problematic wisdom teeth removed over the years.
See a qualified oral and maxillo-facial surgeon, a specialist in treating problematic 3rd molars, and take advantage of his/her training and experience. Follow his/her instructions to the letter and you should be just fine.

In brief: Billions

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Wisdom Teeth

In my practice we make sure all the pre op instructions are followed and most importantly the post op instructions.
Patients generally need Motrin 3x/day for three days and experience little or no swelling/bruising if they follow all instructions. We generally do them on a thur and patients are back in the world on mon, we use local anesth only so pts can take care of themselves properly.

In brief: Wisdom Teeth

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Jonathan Jassey