I'm allergic to penicillin, can I still get effective antibiotic treatment for chlamydia?

Penicillin is not #1. Penicillin is not useful in chlamydial infections. So you shouldn't worry. But prevention (condom) is the best way to keep from needing recurring cycles of antibiotics. Please discuss with your doctor.
Yes. There are several antibiotic options for treating chlamydia infections. A primary care doctor can review the options for a patient, especially if the patient has some antibiotic allergies. Prevention is the best way to avoid needing antibiotics for chlamydia.