How common is it for a woman not to show symptoms of chlamydia infection?

Very common. A significant majority of women with chlamydia, a sexually transmitted infection, have no symptoms initially. Untreated though, chlamydia infections can lead to a serious condition called pelvic inflammatory disease, which can also cause infertility and increase the chance of ectopic pregnancy. If you've had unprotected sexual contact, or a new sexual partner, it's a good idea to get screened.
Common. Chlamydia infections in women may be asymptomatic in up to 75% of cases.