Can you teach me how to cure my heels' skin cracking problem?

Dr. Francine Yep

In brief: Happy Feet

Agree with dr f. Prevention: moisturize your feet with cream or ointment before bedtime.
Then wear socks to bed. (some people even wrap their feet with saran wrap so it really soaks in. Good luck!

In brief: Happy Feet

Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Keralyt Gel

There is a prescription topical that is helpful for thickened cracked skin called keralyt gel.
Keralyt gel is used for the removal of excess keratin in hyperkeratotic disorders, including scaling associated with psoriasis or thickened skin of palms, heels and soles, corns and calluses.

In brief: Keralyt Gel

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman