If my skin blisters from a bee sting, does it mean I'm allergic to bee stings?

No. Allergic reactions to bee stings are characterized by symptoms away from the site of the sting. If all of the reaction to a sting - blisters, swelling, redness - are all directly connected to the site of the sting, it's a large local reaction. If you get stung on the foot and get hives on your arms, or your throat swells or you start to wheeze - those are allergic reactions. See an allergist.
Bee sting allergy. The victim can have allergic reactions which can result in an anaphylactic shock. The blood pressure of the body decreases; rashes appear on the skin; paleness, a rapid pulse, chills, cold skin can follow. In more serious cases there is a shortness of breath, tightness of the heart, faintness and eventually death can occur. It is very important to remove the stinger as early as possible.