I have lymphoma and I can't hear out of my right ear but can hear my heartbeat most of the time I have swollen lymph nodes what can I do?

Get ear examined. You could have a blocked eustachian tube from you swollen glands or it could be something as simple as ear wax. You need to have your ears examined.
Pulsatile tinnitus. The heartbeat sound in the ear is something to take seriously. If this has been going on for a while, you need to see an otolaryngologist for full exam, audiometry, and sometimes special imaging testing is necessary. The lymph node issue is not necessarily related to the ear condition.
Kind of lymphoma? First would make sure no wax build up? Are you being treated for your lymphoma? Some medications can cause ototoxicity. Review your medication list. Was your lymphoma recently diagnosis? Again type of lymphoma matters. Some lymphoma and patient's depending on prognostic characteristic can involving the CNS and should be investigated.