Is a vaginal discharge that comes out clear, but dries yellow w/ no smell, itching, or swelling be normal?

Vaginal discharge. There is a normal physiologic discharge of the vagina that ranges in color form a clear mucous color to slightly yellow. It is especially pronounced mid cycle. If you have no other symptoms like odor, itching or discoloration i would assume it is normal.
Yes, normal. That is a normal type of discharge. If you are concerned, you could always have an exam by your doctor. Good luck.