Negative blood pregnancy test but no period for 9 weeks, what could be wrong with me?

Many possibilities. Please see you gynecologist, there are many things that can cause lack of menses, including ovarian cysts, stress, menopause, hormone problems etc.
Many possibilities. There are many hormonal problems that can lead to irregular periods. Hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia, polycystic ovarian syndrome, to name a few. There are medications that can affect your cycles, like steroids. Other factors like stress, travel, weight changes, and exercise can also play a role. It's best to get checked out by your gyn.