Hi I have had headaches in back left side of my head they are unbearable. No Advil (ibuprofen) or migraine pills help what else can I do?

See MD. A severe ha, especially the wost headache of your life, always deserves a good evaluation by a doctor who can order all the things needed to make sure there is nothing life threatening and then make a proper diagnosis and treatment. Go see your md. Good luck.
Less is more. I agree that you should see your doctor, but the fact that these have been recurrent you've been taking lots of trials of medications is actually quite reassuring. Often, frequent headaches can be made worse by short-acting (or what we call "abortive") medication. I know it sounds miserable, but the truth is this: start by not taking anything for a month. You may find you feel much better.