I have 2 screws in my ankle because of a triplane fracture 3 months ago and I still feel pain when running etc should I be worried? What should I do?

Go see your surgeon. Reasons for pain 3 month after surgery include screw irritation, the position of the healed fracture, fracture non-healing, infection, stiffness, nerve damage, additional undiagnosed injuries, or the severity of the original injury (which can not always be appreciated during the initial presentation). The only way to find out if you suffer from one of the above is to be examined by your surgeon.
Consult your surgeon. Consult your surgeon who put the screws in your ankle. Could just be incomplete healing of the fractures, which will go away with time. Occasionally, screws in bone do hurt, and have to be removed, which involves a minor out patient procedure.