Irregular and rapid heart beat on strong coffee. Normal?

Possible but avoid. Try to avoid known stimulants, because when you cause arrythmias you can increase the chance of dangerous ones. Without looking at an ecg, it's hard to tell if what you're feeling is a dangerous or benign arrythmia.
No. An irregular heartbeat is almost never normal. Coffee can trigger atrial fibrillation (afib). Afib is a heart arrythmia that can cause your blood to clot and this can result in a stroke. If you consistently develop an irregular heartbeat while drinking coffee, you should stop drinking it, as well as tea. Also speak to your doctor about the irregular heartbeat. She/he may prescribe a baby aspirin.