How commonly can lack of sleep cause headaches and poor concentration?

Often. Sleep deprivation is bad for you health and can make headaches worse.
Quite Common. Lack of sleep can cause a number of ailments: poor concentration, poor memory, altered mood, fatigue, headaches (even migraines), lack of attentiveness, and many other effects. It is very similar to being intoxicated. It is very important to see a doctor to evaluate why you have lack of sleep. It is not healthy to be sleep deprived.
Frequently. Headaches and poor concentration are common symptoms of inadequate sleep.