I have had chest pain since november. Symptoms headache, dizzy, heart race, arms go tingly, fever, hard to sleep. Any ideas?

Heart racing, dizzy. There are many possibilities the best thing for you to do is call your doctor and make an appointment for a check up. You may be having panic attacks or attacks from too much stress. Also take your temperature daily, and if you do have fever every day then you have fuo, fever of unknown origin that needs to be looked into. There may be more than one problem, and perhaps your hormones.